1 Servings / 10 minutes
- ½ cup: Oats
- 1 cup: Plain Coconut Milk (unsweetened from the carton)
- ½ Banana (sliced, plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tsp: Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp: Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp: Sea Salt
- ½ tsp: Cinnamon (plus extra for garnish)
- ¼ cup: Vanilla Protein Powder
- ¼ cup: Blueberries
- 1 tbsp: Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tbsp: Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 ½ tsps: Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Add the oats, coconut milk, banana, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt to a pot over medium heat. Stir to combine. Cook for ﬁve to seven minutes or until the oats thicken.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the cinnamon and protein powder.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with blueberries, coconut yogurt, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut, sliced banana, and cinnamon. Enjoy!
- Leftovers: Best enjoyed right away.
- Gluten-Free: Use certiﬁed gluten-free oats.
- Protein Powder: This recipe was tested using plant-based vanilla protein powder.
- No Coconut Milk: Use another plant-based milk like cashew, oat, or almond.