- Personalized Programming tailored to your needs
- 360 degree support in all aspects of wellness including Nutrition, Mobility, Strength Training and Endurance
- Keeps you motivated and on track to ensure progress and avoid plateaus while having fun
- Free MOVATI Personal Training App with the purchase of a Personal Training Package
GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING
- Become part of the MOVATI community and enjoy the benefits of working in a group environment
- Achieve your goals with the support of your Personal Trainer and group team members
- Stay motivated as you move to amazing music, fantastic programming, surrounded by our state of the art studios
- 30 or 60 minute sessions designed for you based on your Mobility needs
- Reduce pain and increase range of motion
- Improve your quality of life and prepare you for exercise or sport
- Work virtually with a MOVATI Holistic Nutritionist
- Personalized coaching and planning, including recipes & meal plans
- Track your progress using the MOVATI PT App
- Choose from a variety of plans that fit both your goals and budget
* All Fields Required
Visitors must be of the age of majority in the province in which the Club is located unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
On March 1, 2022, the Government of Ontario lifted the requirement for proof of vaccination. As a result, MOVATI Athletic will not require proof of vaccination for club entry at its Ontario locations as of March 1. In accordance with regulations, self- screening will continue to remain in place before entering the club. Click here for more information about Ontario’s new regulations.
In Alberta, MOVATI Athletic Windermere location, vaccination QR code or passport is not required to enter the club. The Provincial Government requires members to screen themselves for symptoms prior to club entry. Click here to find the daily checklist for your personal screening.