3 Servings / 20 minutes
- 454 grams: Chicken Wings
- ½ tsp: Baking Powder
- ¾ tsp: Sea Salt
- ½ tsp: Garlic Powder
- 2 grams: Avocado Oil Spray
- ¼ cup: Hot Sauce
- 3 tbsps: Butter (melted)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF (205ºC).
- Pat the chicken wings dry and place them in a large bowl. Add the baking powder, salt, and garlic powder and toss well to coat the wings all over.
- Place the wings in the air fryer in a single layer. Spray with oil. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, ﬂipping once, until they are crispy.
- While the wings are baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a large bowl. Add the ﬁnished wings to the bowl. Toss to coat the wings. Serve and enjoy!
- Leftovers: Best enjoyed immediately after baking. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
- Serving Size: One serving is about two to three whole chicken wings.
- No Butter: Use ghee, or plant-based butter, or omit entirely and use only hot sauce.
- No Air Fryer: Bake at 425ºF (220ºC) for about 35 minutes, ﬂipping halfway through until crispy and cooked through.