2 Servings / 5 Minutes
- 2 cups Strawberries (stems removed, plus more for garnish)
- 2 cups Water
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1 tbps Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsps Basil Leaves
- 1-2 Ice Cubes
- Add the strawberries, water, lime juice, maple syrup, and basil to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the ice cubs into cups. Pour the blended beverage into cups and enjoy!
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in a glass bottle or pitcher for up to three days.
- No Maple Syrup: Use raw honey or coconut sugar.
- Make it Sparkling: Use some sparkling water to top off your agua fresca.
- Make it Smoother: Strain before serving.