8 Servings / 45 minutes
- 620 grams Pizza Dough (store bought)
- 113 grams Chicken Breast, Cooked (shredded)
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce (divided)
- 16 grams Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 99 grams Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 100 grams Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 2 stalks Green Onion (chopped)
- Place the dough in a large bowl and cover it with a tea towel. Leave it on counter for at least 30 minutes to rise and com to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 500F (260C)
- In a small bowl, add the chicken and half of the BBQ sauce. Mix to combine.
- Lightly dust a clean surface on the counter with flour. Roll the dough out to approximately one inch in thickness. Transfer it to a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread the remaining barbecue sauce onto the dough. Add the red onion, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and barbecue chicken. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the dough is browned and cooked through.
- Top the pizza with green onions and cut into slices. Enjoy!
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Serving Size: One serving is one slice.
- Gluten-Free: Use gluten-free dough.
- Dairy-Free: Use dairy-free cheese.