- 1 piece Naan
- 1 tbsps Water
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 28 grams Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 3 tbsps Sun Dried Tomatoes (sliced)
- ¼ cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
1 serving, 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Once preheated, put the naan on the baking sheet and bake for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the water in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the spinach until wilted, about one to two minutes. Pat dry and set aside.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the naan. Top with mozzarella, sauteed spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and feta cheese. Return to the oven and bake for six to eight more minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Gluten-Free: Use a cauliflower crust or brown rice tortilla instead of naan, and adjust the baking time accordingly.
- Dairy-Free: Use vegan cheese.
- More Flavor: Add red pepper flakes or top with chili oil.
- Naan: One piece of naan is 3.2 oz or 90 grams.