2 servings, 15 minutes
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Almond Butter
- 2 tbsps Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 ½ tsps Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Coconut Oil (for the pan)
- ½ cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg, almond butter, and almond milk together until smooth. Stir in the baking powder and maple syrup.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot add the oil. Spoon the batter into the pan in a scant ¼ cup portions to form small pancakes. Divide the blueberries between pancakes and cook for about three to give minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat with any remaining batter, adding more oil to the pan as needed.
- Divide pancakes between plates and enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving Size: One serving is equal to two pancakes.
More Flavor: Add vanilla extract or more maple syrup to taste.
Additional Toppings: Maple syrup, honey, jam, butter, or fresh fruit.
No Coconut Oil: Use another oil for frying, like avocado oil.
No Maple Syrup: Omit or use another sweetener instead.