- CSEP – Certified Exercise Physiologist
- CSEP – Certified Personal Trainer
- Canadian Red Cross - CPR, AED, First Aid
I grew up playing competitive hockey and lacrosse, which is where Fitness started for me. I bought my first gym membership when I was 14 and haven’t looked back, pursuing various training methods including CrossFit, bodybuilding, powerlifting. I have worked with recreational to professional athletes, individuals who have suffered heart attacks, MS, osteo/rheumatoid arthritis, have high blood pressure and individuals who want to get fit and lose weight.
- B.Sc. Honors Kinesiology, McMaster University
- Grad Diploma Exercise for Health and Performance, Niagara College